Visiting Team Information
For visiting teams:
The Athletic Training Staff at Lasell College would like to welcome all teams who will be visiting Lasell College.
We hope that you will find this overview helpful in planning your visit to Lasell.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be present at all home
events, often with an Athletic Training Student assisting them
- We are available 2 (two) hours before and one-half hour after all home matches
- We will provide basic taping and bracing from a team's own medical kit
- If you have a large number of athletes getting taped or an athlete needs a special tape job, please contact the primary Athletic Trainer for the team that you will be playing.
- Modalities available
- Electrical Stimulation and Ultrasound available with prior authorization from the primary Athletic Trainer AND a note documenting treatment parameters
- Emergency Equipment
- Spine Board & Cervical Collars
- Vacuum Splints
- A 10 gallon water cooler and water bottles will be available on the bench at least 1 hour before game time
- We will not provide cups. Our water bottles are sanitized after each use and teams who want cups must travel with and dispose of them themselves
Primary Athletic Trainers:
Chris Troyanos, ATC
Men's Cross Country
Women's Cross Country
Men's Track & Field
Women's Track & Field
Please contact the primary Athletic Trainer of the team your team will be playing with any questions or requests for your visiting team.
Lasell Campus Police handles all emergency calls on-campus. Call (617) 243-2279.
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462