For visiting teams:
The Athletic Training Staff at Lasell College would like to welcome all teams who will be visiting Lasell College.
We hope that you will find this overview helpful in planning your visit to Lasell.
- A Certified Athletic Trainer will be present at all home events, often with an Athletic Training Student assisting them
- We are available 2 (two) hours before and one-half hour after all home contests
- We will provide basic taping and bracing from a team's own medical kit
- If you have a large number of athletes getting taped or an athlete needs a special tape job, please contact the Head Athletic Trainer at least 24 hours before your team's competition.
- Modalities available
- Moist Heat Packs
- Electrical Stimulation and Ultrasound available with prior authorization from the visting team's primary Athletic Trainer AND a note documenting treatment parameters
- Emergency Equipment will be present at all competitions and practices
- Spine Board & Cervical Collars
- Vacuum Splints
- A 10 gallon water cooler and water bottles will be available on the bench at least 1 hour before game time
- We will not provide cups. Our water bottles are sanitized after each use and teams who want cups must travel with and dispose of them themselves.
Primary Athletic Trainers:
Please contact the Head Athletic Trainer if you have any questions.
Lasell Campus Police handles all emergency calls on-campus. Call (617) 243-2279.
2014 Washington St.
Newton, MA 02462